At Yeager Energy we recognise our responsibility for sustainable development and we therefore strive to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of all those involved in our activities, and to minimise any negative effects that our activities may have on the environment. In order to achieve this, we shall:
• Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) legislation and regulations, and we will apply our own standards when such legislation or regulation is not present or is deemed insufficient.
• Implement and maintain an HSE Management System. We will also conduct regular audits on our compliance with legislation and on our activities relating to HSE management. In that way, we aim to continuously improve our HSE performance.
• Identify, analyse and eliminate Health and Safety risks, and where elimination is not entirely possible, we shall reduce these risks to a level that is as low as reasonably practical (ALARP).
• Aim for energy efficient operations to reduce our CO2 footprint and thereby reduce the negative effects of our activities on the environment as much as possible.
• Maintain Emergency Response Plans (ERPs) and test these in order to guarantee a fast and effective response during emergencies.
• Provide the means to enable our staff to meet and exceed the objectives of our HSE policies.
• Provide training in HSE activities to ensure that all employees are aware of their own personal responsibilities in this area.
• Make it mandatory for contractors to establish and maintain their own HSE policies in compliance with those of Yeager Energy and to achieve agreed HSE targets.
• Communicate openly about our HSE performance with stakeholders.
Mobirise web page creator - Read more